BS&k Company • A Manufacturer's Representative
Chain Edge Applications
|Chain Edge Belting is used where belt tracking is critical and often times when loads are high. The two, or more, strands of chain carry the weight of the mesh and the product. Cross rods keep the chain in line and hold the belt together, in addition to supporting the mesh.IT IS USED IN SOME OF THE FOLLOWING INDUSTRIES,
AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS.
- Parts washing.
- Paint booths
- Many meshes available to choose from.
- Limited stretch
- Easy replacement of damaged or worn sections.
- Endless splicing.
- Attachments available for inclines and deeclines
- High strength to weight ratio.
- Positive sprocket drive.
- Galvanized Low Carbon Steel (C1015)
- Bright High Carbon Steel (C1050)
- Type 304 Stainless Steel
- Type 316L Stainless Steel
- Many exotic materials available.