Flexx Flow Belting
|FLEXX FLOW BELTING is ideal for breading, battering, cooking, coating, or almost any application from freezing to 500 degrees F. It has a range of uses in processing meat, poultry, seafood, baked goods, cereal, candy and electronic P.C. boards.
FLEXX FLOW BELTING is lightweight, easy to handle, and quick to install. The Flexx Flow Belt is sprocket driven to provide positive drive and consistent tracking.
FLEXX FLOW BELTING is designed to articulate around small diameter transfer rollers to ensure gentle handling and smooth transfer of various products.
FLEXX FLOW BELTING is U.S.D.A. approved. Made from high tensile 302 stainless steel wire and is easy to clean. The flow through design allows unrestricted wash down and inspection.
FLEXX FLOW BELTING is available in the following meshes:
Fixed Turn Belts:
10” wide left and right hand turns.
16” wide left and right hand turns.
24” wide left and right hand turns.
34” wide left and right hand turns.
42” wide left and right hand turns.
50” wide left and right hand turns.
If you require a different width, just let us know.
We can also produce a 180 degree turn in addition to a 90 degree turn.
And now, Lumsden offers the strongest belt in the Flexx Flow Family.
5/8″ Pitch with .120 wires
We have an improved edge, called Edgewise! It prevents tangling and reduces the sharp edges!
Why use Edgewise belting instead of the typical single loop edge?
- Longer Edges – closes the opening to dramatically reduce belt snagging
- Bend down Edges – allows for a closed edge without restricting flexibility
- Bent in edges – Safety Feature! Keeps sharp wire burrs from protruding out the edge of the belt
- Smallest reverse bend – design allows for the smallest reverse bend available
- Easy to Splice – easy as our standard belt to splice and repair
- Economical – same price as our already low cost standard belt
- Patent Pending
Call today for a no obligation quote, samples or a review of your application.
(800) 634-1114 or local (704) 365-6408
or visit Lumsden on the web